Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall colors

I know there are many who will disagree with me, but I sure miss my russet-colored October.  It's pink now, and while I'm all for breast cancer awareness, too much of a good thing is, well, too much.   Pink clothing, pink M&M's, pink ribbons, pink this and pink that.  I've even seen pink gardening tools.  Egads.  Don't know about the rest of you, but I "pink" I've had enough. 

Raising money and awareness are noble and necessary endeavors, but can I please, please see a wee bit less of spring hues and more of fall? The minute I see a pink jack-o-lantern I'm running for the hills...the russet-colored hills. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"As to the constructive forces--know that the spiritual is the source of health, of light, of understanding, and necessarily the source of all happiness."
Edgar Cayce